We proudly announce the achievement of the regional Bi-Championship in category U17, and Vice-Championship in category U14.
This wonderful achievement by the Southeast Region encompasses 13 States. This qualifies us to play the national tournament in Kansas City from 17-20 February.
We won third place in categories U9 and U10. Many Orange Soccer Academy athletes were nominated as top scorers in the competition (in the photos along with the other teams).
Our delegation participated in this competition with 40 players, and more than 120 people among family and fans.
Location: Naples, Florida
Dates: Jan. 5-6, 2019
Venues: North Collier Regional Park (Rec-Plex)
Attention to the changes in the training schedule of the Innovation Middle School Futsal Team.
- Futsal going to be on Tuesdays
from 4:00 pm until 5:15 pm
in the months of June and July
- on Fridays
from 6:30 pm until 7:45 pm
We will meet the ages 5 to 15 years old.
The priority in Futsal is to motivate players in an environment that is conducive to learning. The more pleasure kids derive from their participation, the more they wish to play and practice on their own. While their instinct to play is natural, their affection and appreciation for soccer must be cultivated. Futsal is the foundation to such goals because it:
- Allows players to frequently touch the ball
- Presents many opportunities to score goals and score goals often
- Encourages regaining possession of the ball as a productive, fun and rewarding part of the game (defending)
- Maximizes active participation and minimizes inactivity and boredom
- Reflects the philosophy of player development expressed in state and national coaching wschools
- Eliminates complicated rules such as off-sides that may hinder youngsters from “playing”
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you enjoyed the visit and have found what you are looking for.
If your impression was positive, please contact us through one of our channels.
10880 Longleaf Woods Dr
Orlando FL 32832